- Access accounts
- Apply for loans
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Move accounts to TruWest
With TruWest online banking, you’ll enjoy these convenient features:
- ClickSWITCH™. Move your outside checking accounts to TruWest with this easy-to-use online tool. Add your direct deposit, switch over automatic payments and close old accounts all in one place.
- eStatements. Avoid the clutter and the chore of shredding paper statements. Access your current and previous statements at any time. Plus, you’ll receive your statement sooner.
- Bill Pay. Out of sight, out of mind. Enroll in automatic bill pay and reclaim your personal time. Or receive, view and pay your bills each month from one location.
- eDeposit. No need to visit a branch or ATM to deposit a check. Take a picture and upload it with our online eDeposit tool. It’s quick and easy.
- Live Chat. Just because you’re at home doesn’t mean you miss out on the personalized service of a branch. Use our Live Help tool to chat with one of our member service representatives.
- Debit Cash Back. Did you know you can earn cash back on your TruWest debit card? Online banking is where you’ll find your cash back offers on select purchases from participating retailers.
Get Started with Online Banking
LoginLog in using your TruWest member number as your username and the last four digits of your Social Security or tax ID number as your password. If you don’t know your member number, please call us toll-free at (855) 878-9378.
Create Username & PasswordOnce logged in, create a personalized username and password. For greater security, use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters
Get Verification CodeEnter up to two phone numbers to receive a confirmation code via call or text.
Verify AccountOnce you receive the code, log back in using your new credentials, and enter the code you received.
Live Help is available during business hours. Business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM MST.