- Learn money management skills
- Avoid risk of overdraft
- Reload your card at any time
- Use anywhere Visa® is accepted
Should I get a prepaid debit card?
Prepaid debit cards are perfect for lots of situations. Below are just a few:
- Teens. Teach your teen budgeting skills while giving them the freedom to make their own purchasing choices. You can monitor their expenses and reload their card from your online account.
- College students. If your child is away at college, a prepaid debit card is a great way for you to transfer funds to them for everyday purchases.
- Opportunity Checking. If you have an Opportunity Checking Account and want greater flexibility, order a prepaid debit card.
- Money management. A prepaid debit card can help you manage your spending and avoid overdraft fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for a Prepaid Debit Card
LoginLog in to your online account
Select Reloadable Prepaid Debit CardUnder the Online Request Forms menu, select the Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card form
Enter InfoEnter your personal, security and funding information
SubmitThat's it! Just click "Submit"
1.Must be a TruWest member with a minimum $5 deposit. Must have a TruWest checking account.